Monday 30 March 2015

Times Gone By Scrapbooking

Afternoon All!
Have you got your Times Gone By - Pick of the Week - yet? If not I'd like to share some more inspiration with you - this time a scrapbook page.

I used the fabulous papers from the CD, embossed them with my embossing folders and gilded the raised areas with golding wax. I fussy cut some of the toppers, layered them up with tickets and other ephemera from the CD, along with the letters from the alphabet section.




The image is of my Great Great grandparents - and these images and papers were perfect for telling a story of their lives.
Hope you like it.
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

Products Used:
Scrapbook Page
Backing papers, borders, embellishments, alphabet, tickets from Times Gone By CD
Coredinations card
Ebosser embossing folder and Golding Wax
Die’sire Fence die for railway track
Distress Ink, Pearl Pen, Glossy Accents, Diecut Cogs and Gears

Collall Glue and Glue Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment