Thursday 26 March 2015

Home Sweet Home Boxed Recipe Album

Morning Crafty Peeps!
Today I'm back with a couple of posts. First up is a boxed recipe album that I made using the fantastic Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home collection.



I altered a wooden box with the vibrant papers and inside the lid I fussy cut elements to create a little scene.


I then created a recipe album using the papers, chipboard elements, tags and stickers, and made each page with a pocket, flap or pull out element to add recipe notes and photos. The Ephemera Cards that came with this collection are perfect for jotting down all those family favourites.




Anyway, hope you like this project. I had a lot of fun creating it! I would like to enter it into the following challenge:
Simon Says Wed Challenge - Anything Goes
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful! The recipe book is a work of art. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh...many thanks Jan...I really enjoyed making it xx

      Delete
  2. Simply gorgeous. What box did you use -- or did you make the box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth - it was a wooden box with paper images on that I stripped down and altered.

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! What a wonderful gift! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete