Monday 16 March 2015

The Good Life

Afternoon All!
Back today to share a 'large' accordion card made with some of the fabulicious Home Sweet Home papers sent to me from the lovely folks at Jones Crafts.


There are so many great images to cut from these papers that I extended the accordion card to accomodate four panels with each one having its own little scene.



The base card is cut using a Karen Burniston 'Katie Label' Accordion die.
Anyway, hope you like it! I'd like to enter it into the following challenge:
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

3 comments:

  1. hello! I have you in my newsfeed and I always love what I see everytime. Your cards are sooo adorable. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation! Wonderful images!
    Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete