Wednesday 4 March 2015

Home Sweet Home Shadow Box

Afternoon All!
Today I'm excited to share my first ever Design Team project for Jones Crafts! The lovely team at Jones Crafts sent me a fabulous box of goodies which included the amazing Home Sweet Home collection by Graphic 45.

My first make uses one of Graphic 45's Shadow Boxes and I had real fun adding all the fussy cut details.
Here are some images of each little section:






 I really hope you like it...I'll be back tomorrow with some more creations from this collection.
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Karen this stunning.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - Julie - I love all that fussy cutting! lol! xx

      Delete
  2. I just popped over to take a look at your blog Karen, this is gorgeous, so many fabulous details.
    Looking forward to my first project with Crafter's Companion - thank you for the warm welcome.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete