Monday 9 March 2015

Beautiful Birdhouse

Hi All!
Back with my second post of the day!! This time with an altered project I made using the fabulous Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home papers sent to me from the lovely Jones Crafts.

I bought this birdhouse clock in the sale. It was a bit knocked about and worse for wear, but the simple white base and black nobbles in place of numbers seemed perfect for altering, so this is what I came up with.

I hope you like it - I had loads of fun changing it into a Home Sweet Home for the little blackbird pendulum! lol!

Many thanks for popping by. Will be back soon with some more of my makes.
In the meantime, I'd like to enter this into the Simon Says Monday Challenge which is 'B is for...' - in my case 'Birdhouse'.

Best wishes
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful birdhouse clock. The colors and embellishments are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete