Wednesday 1 January 2014

Popcorn The Bear

Happy New Year Everyone!
Hope you had a great night whether you were out partying or sat in front of the TV with your feet up! Here's to a happy and healthy year ahead!
I'm back today with a card I made just in time for the Crafter's Companion challenge which is 'One More Ribbon'. I used a Popcorn the bear image which I coloured with my new best friends - my Spectrum Noirs - and matted him onto red cardstock edged with a Martha Stewart punch.

The papers are old ones from Helz Cuppleditch called 'Bazoo' which I thought matched Popcorn's fur perfectly. To fit the challenge I added red check ribbon and a ribbon bow, before adding a sentiment from Craftwork Cards and pearls which I coloured to match with the DR Spectrum Noirs.


I would also like to enter my card into the ABC Challenge which this week is 'C for Colourful'.
Anyhoo...hope you like it!
Thanks for looking!
Bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love your cute bear! Lovely Colours too! Thank you for sharing at the ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete