Saturday 11 January 2014

Fairy Wishes !

Morning All!
Today I'd like to share a card I made using this cute Fairy mouse image. I coloured her in using my new Spectrum Noirs which I am loving and getting to grips with how they work together.

The papers I used were Papermania's Rose Garden and I created a border with my Martha Stewart doily punch. The sentiment was printed from my computer and I punched the flowers from the papers with Xcut and Woodware punches and added pearl gems to the centres.


Hope you like this card. I'm hoping to enter it in the following challenges:

Have a great weekend!
Karen x

4 comments:

  1. An adorable card, the image and colours are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card hun and the image is so sweet! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card the little mouse is really cute. Thank you for joining us this fornight at Charisma Cards for our 5th Birthday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete