Tuesday 14 January 2014

Little Boy Blue

Hi Everyone!
Yesterday I had some lovely news that I was one of the winners over at the House Mouse and Friends challenge - what a fab surprise - just wanted to say thanks to all the House Mousers!!

So...back with a card today using the fab Mo Manning image 'Spit Happens'. Trouble is, this little baby seems to look like a mucky little baby now that I've photographed him. Somehow, his face seems blotchy and his T-shirt looks like it needs a good scrub. The light here this afternoon is miserable and grey, and even after photographing him on the windowsill, he still looks like he needs a wash...so sorry about that! LOL!


Anyhoo, I coloured this little fella in my Spectrum Noirs and matted him onto Papermania's Kraft Note papers. I used an aqua blue velvet ribbon to tie in with some of the ribbon challenges that are running this week, and created punched flowers to tie in with Digital Pencil's 'With Flowers' theme. I also added a punched border using my Martha Stewart punch.


I'd like to enter it in the following challenges:
Mo Manning Digital Pencil - With Flowers
Allsorts - Ribbon but No Bows

Thanks for looking!
Best wishes
Karen x

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the win Karen and what a pretty new baby card you have here.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and I love the little handmade flowers you used, they look fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's DP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete