Wednesday 8 January 2014

Bear Necessities

Hi All!
Today I want to share a card I made using one of the older Lili of the Valley stamps called Bear and Butterflies.

 I made the card using some embossed navy cardstock which has a hint of gold in it and created layers using stripy DCWV paper and blue hearts paper from Trimcraft matted onto gold holographic card. I coloured the image with my Promarkers before adding a sentiment and Candi from Craftwork Cards. I seem to be a bit addicted to the gold Candi at the moment so I will have to try and wean myself off it LOL!
I also decorated the inside to match and used a sentiment stamp from Waltzing Mouse.


Anyhoo, I'd like to enter this card in the Winter Wonderland Challenge which this week is to use 'Bears/Teddy Bears', the Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge, and the Crafty Cardmaker's 'Bear with Me' challenge.

Many thanks for popping by!
Best wishes
Karen x

8 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, this is gorgeous. Love the way the papers and the colours in your image all go together so perfectly. Cute image, beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Happy New Year

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super image with fab colouring. The striped backing papers go so well. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Gorgeous love the image, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland for our Teddy challenge
    Hugs and Happy New Year
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully cute card Karen your colours are just perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Karen! Love the image, and you've coloured it so beautifully!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card Karen, such cheerful colours and beautiful on the inside too!.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab teddy bear card! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card. I love how you've matched the papers to your colouring and the layout and embellishments are perfect.

    Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete