Wednesday 27 March 2013

Red and Blue - Just for You

   Back again with a card I made today using the digital stamp called 'Georgia' from Mo Manning's digital pencil. This is such a pretty image and I have used it lots of times in a variety of colour schemes but today I chose red and blue. The red spotty paper was from a Forever Friends Christmas pad whilst the blue stripe is from Kaisercraft's Cock a doodle doo - I like mixing papers to see what works together.
   Georgia was coloured in Promarkers and highlighted with a Sakura glitter pen. I then cut one of the Spellbinder tags - extending it to make a frame - to add a decorative mount to my image before finishing off with some tiny pearls, ribbon, a bow and a birthday sentiment.

   I also decorated inside the card and used one of the lovely scrolly words from Waltzing Mouse stamps as a sentiment. The punched corners were made using a Martha Stewart punch.

   This card is made for my auntie so I'd like to enter it in this week's Mo Manning challenge which is 'One for the Women in Our Lives'. I'd also like to enter it into the Simon Says Stamp 'Anything Goes' challenge.
   Anyway, thanks for popping by!
Bye for now
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - love your image and the colors you chose! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card! Love the colors and that ovely die you placed your image on! Beautiful coloring as well!
    Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs, IUlia

    ReplyDelete