Wednesday 20 March 2013

Easel Elegance

Hi All!
In my previous post I showed some of my projects for my Graphic 45 Design Team Audition. One of those projects was a gift set - a mini altered chest of drawers and notelets made using the Birdsong papers. With it I created an easel card and I would like to share it with you today and enter it in this week's Totally Papercrafts challenge.

I'd recently bought a Marianne Designs die and thought it was perfect for also making a shaped card. The Graphic 45 papers are so lovely that I simply teamed them up with gold mirri card and red and black card stock before adding ribbon and Glossy Accents to the central image.



I hope you like my card. I've also included photos of the rest of the gift set for you to see. If you get chance, please pop down to my previous post - I'd love to read your comments!
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment