Friday 22 March 2013

Glorious Green

Hi All
Just popped by on this wet, windy and snowy day here in the UK to say I had some fab news today. One of my cards has been featured on the Graphic 45 blog - part of a group of projects showcased by followers of their Ning site. I'm so chuffed to be featured up there with some really talented crafters.
I've included a photo of my card below - created using Tropical Travelogue papers and stamps, Spellbinders dies, satin ribbon and a Martha Stewart punch - but please pop over to the Graphic 45 blog to read more and see the other amazing creations.


I'd like to enter this card in the challenge over at The Ribbon Girl, where the challenge is Green and White and 613 Avenue Create which this week is Anything Goes with an option of St Paddy's Day Green

Thanks for looking!
Best wishes
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Karen! I love the monochromatic theme and the black is the perfect neutral! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you will become a regular visitor!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Karen! I love the monochromatic! The bow is awesome and matches perfectly! Thank for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete