Wednesday 20 March 2013

A Little Darling

Afternoon Everyone!
Here's my second post of the day!

In my last but one post,  I showed some of my projects for my Graphic 45 Design Team Audition. One of those projects was a new baby card I made using the Little Darlings papers. This paper line has some really pretty vintage images and I used one of them to make the focal point of my easel card.
  To create the lacey effect I used a Marianne die and added white flowers and pearls for embellishments. I hope you like this card and if you get chance, please pop along to my last but one post to see the other projects I entered into this audition - I'd love to hear what you think!

In the meantime, I'd like to enter this card into the One Stop Craft Challenge and the Cute Card Thursday Challenge - both of which are this week - Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by.
Best wishes
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment