Saturday 9 March 2013

A Card, a Tag and some Graphic 45 scraps!

Morning Everyone!
Today I'd like to share a card and tag I made using a very cute Lili of the Valley 'bear and sunflower' stamp.
The papers I used for the card were from a First Edition pad whilst those for the tag were complimentary Graphic 45 papers from my scrap box. Graphic 45 is my favorite paper line and I save every last little piece of it to use on various projects. I love the combination of the papers on the tag with the stamped image.

I coloured the images using Promarkers and enjoyed embellishing with Card Candi, Stickles, fibres and flowers. The sentiment 'Have a blooming great day' is also from Lili of the Valley.



Hope you like my latest creations. I'd like to enter this card into the Passion for Promarkers challenge which, this week, is 'One for the Ladies', and the Moving Along with the Times challenge which is the 'Birds and the Bees' - to include animals and plants.
Anyway, thanks for looking. I'll be back soon with more creations!
Best wishes
Karen x

3 comments:

  1. wow fabulous gift set karen.gorgeous peach colours and your details and sweet bear are stunning.
    thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! these are gorgeous! what a cute image and you've coloured them beautifully! Love the pretty papers and embellishments… the card and tag look really beautiful together! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete