Sunday 3 February 2013

Sailing Away

Hi all!
Whilst I was searching for an image for my last post I came across some vintage sea voyage travel posters and decided to use one of them for a man themed card I was making. I'm always short on men's cards so this one seemed perfect.
I teamed the image up with Prima Printery papers - which are fab - and great for lots of occasions and layouts. I kept the embellishments to a minimum as it was for a man but layered onto vintage gold cardstock and added some gold Stickles for a bit of sparkle. The sentiment, which is a bit hard to see on this pic, is from Craftwork Cards and says 'Congrats to you'.
To complete the card I also decorated inside with the papers and added a little 'journalling area' to write my message.
Anyway, hope you like it. I'd like to enter it in the Cards For Men challenge which this week is 'Transport'. Best wishes and bye for now Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment