Friday 22 February 2013

Boxing Clever

Hi All
Just thought I'd pop by to show you a little gift box I've made using the lovely Tropical Travelogue papers from Graphic 45. I created the box from scratch and then embellished it ready to pop a prezzie inside whenever a birthday comes along.
The central rosette was made using the Martha Stewart Heart Scroll punch by scoring a strip of the punched paper at regular intervals and folding it together until I had enough for a rosette.
I then layered up one of the postage stamp images from the papers and added Glossy Accents to make it stand out before finishing off the box with ribbon and Stickles for a bit of sparkle.

The tissue paper inside was stamped in gold ink with the hibiscus stamp from the collection.
Hope you like it. I've made a little video just to show you in more detail. Thanks for stopping by.
Best wishes Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment