Saturday 2 February 2013

Edwardian Ladies

Morning All!
It's sunny here today in Wales! No rain - how lovely! Hope you're having a good morning wherever you are today too!
I thought I'd show you a little card I made whilst waiting for my Graphic 45 'A Ladies' Diary' papers to arrive. To get myself into the Edwardian theme I hunted down an image on the internet and printed it onto photo paper to make my topper and layered it up onto foam tape for a bit of dimension. The papers I used are from the Prima 'Fairy Glen' collection and I added glittered flowers with button centres, my favourite Kaisercraft pearls and a little sentiment.
I'd like to enter this card in this week's challenge over at the One Stop Craft Challenge which is 'Anything Goes' and the Totally Gorjuss Challenge which is ' To Use Flowers'.

Anyway, hope you like the colour combo! Thanks for looking! Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great card. Gorgeous images paired with lovely papers.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete