Thursday 2 February 2012

Dancing Hedgies



Evening Everyone!
Wow! It sure is chilly this evening - winter is definitely here! Just thought I'd show you my latest entry for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which this week is 'Floral Frenzy' where you have to show flowers somewhere on your image or layout. I had this fab image of three ballet dancing hedgehogs and teamed them up with some pretty pink cardstock which is covered in a spray of little white flowers. I was hoping for a Spring like look but with this cold weather perhaps a snow scene would have been more apt!
Anyway, I layered the Promarkered hedgies up on a gold matt punched with a lovely Martha Stewart punch, added Stickles to their tutu's and a little pretty sentiment. I made this card for a friend who likes simple layouts with no fuss so I avoided flowers and bling and quite like this 'non fussy' style for a change.
Over at Simon Says Stamp this week the challenge is Animal Antics so I hope to enter this card there too. Why not head over to both challenge sites and join in to win some really lovely prizes!
Thanks for looking. Keep warm and I'll be back soon with more creations.
Best wishes
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. adorable card..love your floral frenzy...thanks for joining the Penny Black Saturday gang this week...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous image and you have done a fab job with the card
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete