Tuesday 7 February 2012

Chillin' Mouse



Hi Everyone!
Today I'd like to share another House Mouse card. With the cold weather upon us all I can think about is that summer is (maybe) around the corner and we've got sunnier, warmer weather to come! So this little mouse, chilling out under his parasol is perfect. I tried to use some masculine coloured papers from We R Memory Keepers so that I can add the card to my little stash of cards for men but it will equally go as a female birthday card too. I coloured the image with Promarkers, added some lovely metallic ribbon and matching bronze pearl pen along a punched Martha Stewart border before finishing with a little oval sentiment from Craftwork Cards. Over at Papertake Weekly they have an Anything Goes challenge whilst at the Allsorts Challenge the task is Free and Easy February so I'd like to enter my card in both.
Hope you like it.
Back soon
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Perfect male card - love the HM image and the DP's are fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and gorgeous design!
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete