Sunday 29 January 2012

Down on the Farm



Morning All!
Today I used some lovely Kaisercraft Cockadoodledoo goodies to create a layout. Back in 2008 we took our one year old grandson to Bodafon Farm where he saw the animals and enjoyed his first ride on the little mini tractors - one of the pics was perfect for these farm themed products. I decided to use Kaisercraft's January No 4 sketch as the basis of my layout - layering up the fabby papers and collectables, using their cloud stamps to create a background and doodling to add borders.
I really had fun with these products which took me out of my usual comfort zone which just goes to show that its good to have a change from your usual style! Have a look around Kaisercraft's blog for some great inspiration or if you're in the UK and would like to try out some of Kaisercraft's lovely collections, why not visit Merly Impressions and treat yourself!
Anyway, hope you like it.
Thanks for looking.
Best wishes
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful layout and everything goes so well together. These are the momewnts really to catch and you have done a fab job with this
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete