Wednesday 22 February 2012

Guest Designer A Trip Down Memory Lane Part 3

Hi Everyone!
Back again with the final post of images from my Guest Designer spot at A Trip Down Memory Lane. Sorry about the delay - there doesn't seem to have been a spare moment these last four days!
Anyway, first up is a layout featuring my Great Grandmother's sister and her family who emigrated to America in the early 1900s. This design paper was perfect for their story as they moved from Pennsylvania by train to California where they settled. The added sparkle of the glitter papers created beautiful highlights and made them lovely to work with.

The second layout is of my Nana. This colour tinted photo was taken of her in her early Twenties. I used Kraft cardstock as my base and wrote my journalling as a border in white pen down both sides of the layout.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon with more creations that I've been working on.
Best wishes
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic pages Karen and love the photos. Love the way you have arranged everything
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete