Sunday 1 January 2012

House Mouse Munchies



Happy New Year Everyone!
I really hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a happy and healthy 2012!
Well, I thought I'd start the New Year off by completing a challenge and now that the festivities and Christmas cards are over and done with I really need to stock up on my supplies of Birthday cards. Over on the Joanna Sheen Challenge this week - the task is to create a project linked with any kind of celebration so that was perfect for me. I used a lovely image from the House Mouse range of two cute mice having a doze after eating too much cake - sound familiar! ha! ha!
The papers I used were from the Paper Cellar matted onto embossed gold card and I coloured the image with my favourite Promarkers. If you're in the mood for a challenge to kick off your year, why not head on over to the blog and join in.
Anyway, bye for now
Karen x
PS - Yesterday the Woodware blog was kind enough to feature my card and the other two winners in the Woodware category of the Cardmaker of the Year competition. Why not pop over and have a look at the two other fabby entries.

3 comments:

  1. this is such an adorable card. I love these house mouse too. I have become your newest follower. Happy new year
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this!! Adorable work - thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Monthly Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Monthly Challenge.... hope to see you again next month.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete