Monday 25 April 2011

Shoe Friends



Hi Everyone!
Hope you're having a great Bank Holiday Monday. This week over at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, the task is 'Way To Go' - a theme using anything that gets you from one place to another. I chose the little mice in the shoe - although I doubt they'd get very far snuggled up like they are!! - and coloured them with Pro markers. The papers used were from My Minds Eye 'Pretty Please' spring collection which I layered up and decorated with a few pink gems, a pearly flower, some die cut swirls and crystal Stickles. I purposely didn't add a greeting as I'm not sure yet what occasion I'm going to use this for so I thought I would also enter this in Cute Card Thursday's 'No Text' challenge and the I Love Promarkers 'Anything Goes' challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Best wishes
Karen x

12 comments:

  1. Hi. Adorable House Mouse card. They are so cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen :-) I love this image ,,, so very cute and perfect for the theme :-) the papers and colours you used are lovely too ,, so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant take on challenge. A Lovely and an adorable HM design! Thank you for playing along with us at the HM&F Monday Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! such a sweet image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the patterned papers and that adorable image! Thanks for joining us at The House Mouse and Friends Challenge!
    Julia-Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww,so cute. Great stamp and colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the House mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. The coloring is great and I love your choice of colors/papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Love the papers you have used with this image.
    Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Chalenge.
    Avril - Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, great design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute fun creation lovely colouring & colour combo..thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. Love that image.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is darling, I love this HM baby stamp. Very sweet and soft coloring. Thanks for playing in House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete