Friday 8 April 2011

Nuffin Like a Puffin!



Hi Everyone!
Well, its nearly the weekend and it promises to be a lovely, sunny one! Thought I'd just like to show you another of the cards I made for Joanna Sheen's Design Team using the Tales of the Ocean stamps sheets. This one has a black and white image of some Puffins - which I embossed - and created into an easel card. The sentiment - 'There's Nuffin Like a Puffin' was also included on the sheet. The colours I chose for matting and layering were to mimic the puffins and their brightly coloured beaks. The black and white dotty ribbon really helped to finish it off.
I'd like to enter this in ABC Challenge which this week is 'R for Ribbon'.
Have a lovely weekend and I hope its sunny where you are too!
Bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. cute little puffins. I don't think I've seen puffin images before :) Thanks so much for sharing your card creation with us at ABC Challenges. Hope you'll play along with us again next time! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete