Friday 17 April 2020

Family History Favourite

Morning All!
  Today I'd like to share a scrapbook layout and am sharing it on the Use Your Craft Stash site on FB.
   I love crafting but one of my other passions is researching my family history. So...a while back... I decided to create a layout featuring one of my ancestors - it is now finished, framed and hangs on our wall. James (Jimmy) MacDonald - was the Head of Sound at Disney and the voice of Mickey Mouse for over 30 years.

  I created the layout using two of my favourite paper lines - Graphic 45 and Bo Bunny - and designed it in a mosaic style which also enabled me to show our shared ancestors and created a secret panel in the middle where I have added all my journalling.

I have also used metal embellishments, gems and film reel cut from the paper to add decoration.

   Anyway, hope you like my layout and thanks for popping by!
Best wishes
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment