Friday 10 April 2020

Life is Good Pop Up Box

Hi Everyone!

Well its been an absolute age since I've posted on here so I thought I'd pop along and update things.

I'm still lucky enough to be crafting regularly for Crafter's Companion and was asked along to the Creative World show in Frankfurt in January to demonstrate on their stand. It was a fabulous experience and I loved every minute of it.

I've also been demonstrating for them regularly in North Wales and Cheshire - which I really enjoy - along with catching up with regular customers and having a good old crafty chat!

Unfortunately life for us all has drastically changed at present with the Coronavirus and as we are on lockdown I've decided to get out some of my crafty stash, dust it off and make some things.

The first is using the Lawn Fawn stamps called 'Life is Good' - which sadly it isn't right now, but hopefully this cheery card makes us hope for things to come when we have beaten this awful virus. I coloured the images with my Spectrum Noir pens and used Distress Oxides for the beachy backgrounds.

I hope you like my little pop up card.

Stay safe all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment