Sunday 9 February 2014

The Heart of the Garden

Today, I'm back with a card that's a bit different for me of late. A friend asked me for a 60th Birthday card for a lady who likes gardening...so I dug out my Jane Shasky Cd from Joanna Sheen and made the card below.

I stuck with a green/blue and brown theme and matted all the elements onto lattice embossed gold card to add a bit of shine. I thought the lattice embossing also went with the gardening theme.
I decided to decorate inside to match as the images on the CD are so nice, and simply added a computer generated sentiment and little green flower gems as embellishments. I also added a discreet '60' in peel offs to the plant pot!


Hope you like this latest creation. I'd like to enter it in the following challenges:
Charisma Cards - Peel Offs ( The 60 on the plant pot)

Best wishes
Karen x

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely image and a great card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for your garden loving friend!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete