Thursday 13 February 2014

A Heart for You

Is it me, or when you consciously set out to do a Clean and Simple card, it can be pretty hard work! LOL!
I ended up taking off more than I put on! Anyhoo, today's card is my attempt at Clean and Simple. No designer papers, no gems, no pearls, no flowers and no candi. I haven't even stamped an image or pulled out my alcohol markers!


Instead, I printed out an image from the Be Bunni Love collection and layered him up on red and silver cardstock, with one piece of white card run through an embossing folder to create a background. My minimal embellishment was a piece of gingham ribbon running alongside a punched border, topped off with a fab little sentiment from Netty's Cards.


And that's my card for today... I'm having withdrawals from colouring in already ha! ha!
Hope you like it...this style was quite a challenge for me, so I'd like to enter it into the following crafty challenges:
Crafter's Companion - Clean and Simple
Papertake Weekly - With a Heart
Creative Inspiration - Love
Paper Shelter - Be My Valentine
Creative Card Crew - Keep It Clean and Simple

Thanks for looking!
Best wishes
Karen x

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty...I love the "punch" the silver mirror paper adds! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a LOVE-ly creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your CAS card! I sometimes struggle this them as well...it just looks so bare and lonely without all the embellishments :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Valentines card Karen.
    Thank you for joining us at TPS and good luck.
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw love your little be bunni! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew KISS challenge. Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete