Saturday 13 March 2010

Relaxing Hedgie




Evening everyone! I thought you might like to see one of my latest cards which I hope will fit a few challenges. I used a lovely little Penny Black Hedgie coloured with Promarkers set against some Sparkly Sweet glittery K and Co papers and a piece of purple cardstock which I recycled from an old card. The Lace Doiley punch is Martha Stewart and the Flower Punch is a 5 in 1 punch from Woodware (with added bling gems!). I love the Spring / Summer feel of this card. Thanks for looking! Sorry the piccie is not as bright as in real life - the lighting is not good tonight!

The combined challenges are:




A Spoonful of Sugar - Recycled (Purple cardstock recycled from an old card.)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, what a pretty card. Love the PB hedgie image and the flowery paper is gorgeous. Love the layout and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet karen..love the image and your pretty papers...thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so love the sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card...I love the colors

    ReplyDelete