Tuesday 2 March 2010

Birthday Tiggy!


Afternoon everyone! I'm still enjoying my Beatrix Potter cds and thought I would post a few of my creations that I've made for my card stash. The first is a birthday card that I would like to enter in the Creative Card Crew's challenge 'Celebrate'. As its for my Mother in Law's birthday next week I also thought I'd enter it in the Allsorts Challenge for 'Mum' and the One Stop Craft challenge which this week is 'Optimistically Pink'. I hope you enjoy it - the designs are so lovely they hardly need too much embellishment so I have just made my own layered punched flowers and added gem stone centres. I have also added inserts to all the cards and matching liners in the envelopes.

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card i just adore the image and fab colours and layout. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday celebrations over at CCC. Please dont forget to pop over to my blog to enter my candy.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation Karen. That frame is really special and the image is just adorable. Love your design and the pretty flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card karen - love that swewt image and pretty frame. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge this time and good luck with my blog candy :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, oh I love BP, such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! So elegant! I'm glad you participated in the Celebration challenge at CCC! Thanks for playing at good luck!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card love the frame and the pretty papers. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love sweet miss tiggywinkle! and the frame is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen

    I agree with you. With such a gorgeous image you hardly need anything else.

    A beautiful card and lovely colours.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card, love the frame you've created around the image

    Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday Celebrations at Creative Card Crew
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, isn't this just the cutest??? Totally adorable. So happy you could join in the celebration with Creative Card Crew this week. Thanks for entering my blog candy giveaway and good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete