Monday 15 March 2010

Rainy Days


Evening all! This is my little card that I have made for my first ever Passion for Promarkers challenge. The colour scheme required was Bright Green and Mango - two colours I had in my ever growing stash. The image used was a digi freebie from the Stamping Boutique and as I've not yet decided whether I'm going to send this as a Get Well Soon - Under the Weather type card or just a little notelet - for now - I've not added a sentiment. For the raindrops I had some tear drop shaped gems which fitted perfectly and matted the image onto 'mango' coloured glitter card. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Really super card. Thanks for following mu colour combo at PFP this week
    Love Sarah (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, what a cute card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and the gems are a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, hope you'll come back and play again soon :) Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous I love these images and those colours are beautiful.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete