Sunday 9 January 2022

Snow Much Fun

 Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! I can't believe how fast Christmas has come and gone, can you!?

I've decided to set myself a few crafty New Year's Resolutions and am hoping I'm going to stick to them lol!

  1. To stamp and Colour more as I really enjoy it.
  2. To blog and update my Instagram more to chart my makes.
  3. To try and do one scrapbook page a month featuring photos from my family history.
  4. After my poor show of handmade Christmas Cards this year, I'm hoping to make a one or two Christmas Cards a month to build up my stash.
  5. Try to make a few more masculine cards as I always run out of them for birthdays.
Fingers crossed - this is the plan :)

So, here are my first makes of the year using a stamp set called 'Snow Much Fun' from the Crafters Companion Winter Sale. 

I coloured the images with my Spectrum Noir Triblends, and although I used the stamp set sentiment inside the card I used a sentiment from Conie Fong's 'Molly's Joy' on the outside. I used Gemini Stitched Circle Nesting dies for my front panel along with CC Fluttering Snowflakes Embossing Folder. The papers are Lawn Fawn's 'Perfectly Plaid.

I hope you like them - at least I now have two Christmas cards in my stash so I'm off and running lol :)









No comments:

Post a Comment