Saturday 29 January 2022

Next Trip Tags

 Morning All!

Today I'm sharing some mixed media tags that I made to go on future prezzies. I've been dreaming of summer holidays so the paper pad I chose to use is Mintay's 'Next Trip', which has some great holiday themed images to fussy cut. 


I die cut my tags from Kraft card then stamped some scripty writing and splodges in black ink from a Crafter's Companion Enchanted Dreams stamp before inking the edges of the tag and flicking them all over with white paint. I then backed the tags onto white card to make them stand out and added twine to act as a tie.

To finish I layered up my fussy cut images on foam pads, added a little bit of braid and a sentiment from a Hello Bluebird stamp which says 'Sending Sunshine'. I'm really pleased with them and think they would look great on both male and female presents.

Hope you like them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment