Sunday 2 November 2014

Figgy Bunni

Afternoon All!
Today I thought I'd share a little easel card I made using one of the fab Bebunni stamps called 'Figgy Pudding' from Crafter's Companion. I love this little bunni dressed in his Christmas pudding outfit! I've coloured him with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils and cut him out so that I could layer him onto foam pads for a bit of dimension.

The papers used were from a Do Crafts Xmas pad matted on to gold card. I then embellished with gingham ribbon, a bow and gems before adding two stamped sentiments and Glossy Accents for highlights.

Hope you like this little card. I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

Thanks for popping by.
Best wishes
Karen x

Spectrum Noir pens - FS2, FS3, TN2, IG2, IG4, GB8, EB1, EB2, TN8, CR11, DR5, CG3, CG2


2 comments:

  1. This easel card is so cool! what a great holiday card! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely X-mas card with great embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'brads, buttons or bows' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges' and please come back again on Wednesday to see who is the winner.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete