Sunday 9 November 2014

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Hi All.
Just a quick post to share a couple of Christmas cards I made using one of the lovely topper and card sheets from the Hunkydory 'White Christmas' collection.

I added an acetate front to this card before layering up my toppers and adding mirri card, gems and glitter.
This card was made using a red card base to bring out the red of the lady's coat in the topper before embellishing with punched snowflakes, gems and sparkle - I also decorated inside to match.
This final DL card was made with the remaining cardstock and toppers.

Hope you like these cards. I'd like to enter my first card in the Moving Along with the Times challenge which this week is to 'Add Sparkle or Shine'.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous! the image is really beautiful and I love the pretty snowflake paper… a stunning design and layout! :-)
    Love all your cards… so elegant and pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete