Friday 4 July 2014

Say it with a Sentiment

Morning All!
Back with another post today to show you a card I made for the July Challenge over at Crafter's Companion.

 This month, the challenge is to use a sentiment and I chose to use two of the fab quotes from the Sheena Douglass 'bird themed' stamp sheets. I accompanied these with a quirky little image of some birds on a branch, and went for a clean and simple look with a turquoise and white colour scheme.


The border die was a new (for me) Spellbinders Edgability that I picked up at the Great Northern Craft Fair in May. I also decorated the inside to match.

Anyway, hope you like it! Why not pop over to the CC Facebook page and join in with the fun!
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

I'd also like to enter this card into the Crafty Creations Challenge which this month is 'Things with Wings'.

Products Used

July Card Sentiment Challenge:

Sheena Douglass Bird Stamp and Sentiments.
White and Turquoise card.
Spellbinders border die and Oval Scalloped Dies. Gingham Ribbon. Gems.
Collall Glue and Glue Gel




No comments:

Post a Comment