Saturday 5 July 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Afternoon All!
Well, so much for the forecast rain here in North Wales - the sun is cracking the flags! Despite this sunny interval, I've still got a Christmassy card to share with you - this time featuring the cute Bebunni from Crafter's Companion.


The images I used were from the Card Companions on the CD, and along with the patterned paper, I made them into a stepper card. I then added ribbon, punched snowflakes, gems and a sentiment from the Bebunni stamp sets, before embellishing it with a poinsettia, again printed from the CD, cut out and glittered.

Anyway, hope you like this latest make. I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes/Christmas in July

Best wishes
Karen x

Products Used:
Topper Companion Design 11 from Bebunni Christmas CD
Backing Paper and Insert from CD
Poinsettia Embellishment from CD
Ribbon, Gems, Stamped Sentiment.

Stickles. Collall Glue.

1 comment: