Saturday 1 March 2014

Boys and their Toys

Hi All!
Back with my second post of the day ! For a change I decided to make a card using a precoloured topper image from Kanban. It is often hard trying to create a man's card so I thought this vintage image was perfect to make an easel card.

I teamed the elements up with papers from Craftwork Cards 'Vogue' collection which matched perfectly, and brought the whole design together by using gold mirri card. I also decorated the inside to match.
Hope you like it - I'm hoping to enter it into the Creative Inspirations challenge which this week is 'It's a Boy Thing' and the 'A Little Bit Crafty' challenge which is 'Are We There Yet?'
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. This is a great creation for a boy / male, thank you very much for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! Happy Crafting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty this month...Good luck.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete