Saturday 24 September 2011

Best Friends



Hi Everyone!
Not sure where these last couple of weeks have disappeared to! I've not been very good with my blogging but plenty of craftyness has gone on behind the scenes.
Anyway, I thought you might like to see a card I made using the Joanna Sheen Furry Friends CD - I thought it would be ideal for the Papertake Weekly challenge which this week is Creature Comforts. Love this piggy image which I've teamed with a little blue and pink paper weaving, Wild Orchid flowers, punched leaves and a pink ribbon. Thought it would make a great 'Best Friends' card.
Hope you like it!
Have a good weekend.
Best wishes
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Karen what a fab image and I love the colour combo thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete