Sunday 25 September 2011

Balloon Girl



Morning All!
This is my entry for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is to use your 'Dies / Punches'. I went to town and used both Spellbinder Labels dies as well as a Martha Stewart lattice punch. The image used was a new Faye Whittaker stamp coloured with Promarkers which I decided to set against a white embossed background and embellishments for contrast. I like the result but am not sure whether my background is a wee bit busy.
Anyway, bye for now
Happy Crafting!
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love the white embossed background as well as the lattice border. I also love the way you inked the edges of that fantastic Spellbinder die. I don't think the background of your card is too busy. I think it is perfect against the beautiful bright colors of the stamped image. Lovely work!!
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete