Sunday 12 June 2011

More Time...



Back again!
This is another card that I created using similar techniques to the tag below to make a card for the ABC Challenge which this week is 'W for Wish' My wish is for more hours in the day ha! ha! - as there never seem to be enough! The stamps I used were the Bo Bunny clock, the sentiment and gears from Paper Artsy and a swirl from Inkadinkadoo. The colours used for the background were Distress Peeled Paint and Marigold and a yellow dew drop ink pad. I stamped the gears in versa mark and covered them with heritage gold Perfect Pearls. The bronze coloured pearls were made with a Pearl Pen with Glossy Accents on the clock face.
Hope you like it - though this would make a great men's card too!
Bye for now
Karen x
PS - the card is straight its just that I took the pic on a black background and somehow it now looks wonky!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, WOW this is wonderful card, I really love it:) So simply so beautiful:) By the way, I have the same wish than you:) Thanks for joinin us at ABC Challenge.
    Hugs,Minna

    ReplyDelete