Thursday 10 March 2011

Springtime Gift card Holder










Evening Everyone!
Tonight I'd like to share a little project with you that I hope to enter in the 'By the Cute and Girly' Springtime Challenge for March. I made a gift card holder and envelope using Papermania's lovely Henbury Lane papers as I thought the flowers, colours and birds looked quite springlike. The little card opens up to reveal a place to pop your gift card and write your sentiment and the envelope is held together with a belly band decorated with flower stickers from the range.
Once I'd sussed out the dimensions it was pretty simple to make and makes a simple gift card look a bit more 'fancy'! Hope you like it!
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your evening!
Bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a beautiful project! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete