Tuesday 22 February 2011

A Little Bit of Aging...

I'm on a bit of a roll this week and wanted to share another layout with you. The other night I was sorting through our old pics and came across this one from our wedding day. I showed Jeff and we were amazed at how young we looked!! This year it will be 17 years ago so that's a fair bit of aging ha! ha! As a result we vowed to take lots of pics of ourselves and our 'adventures' this year so that in 17 years from now we'll look really young when we look back at our pics from 2011! Not sure if that'll work but at least I'll have lots of pics to scrap!

Anyway, I followed the latest Bo Bunny Friday Challenge sketch and dug out some older 'Unforgetable' papers which are just perfect for this layout and tried to stick to a colour palette of red, black, white and grey. I then asked Jeff what would be a good title and he named it - The Happiest Day - and it was. He's an old softie really and I love him to bits so this layout is dedicated to him and some fab memories of that day!
Hope you like it. Bye for now
Karen x

1 comment: