Hello Bloggers! Sorry I've been away for so long. I've been commissioned to write a book as part of my day job so over the last few months my time has been spent solely on that but now, at last, its winging its way to the publishers in the hope that its what they were looking for, I can get back to a few crafty sessions!
The card below is one I've just made using the free My Minds Eye papers in the Cardmaker and Papercrafting magazine - which are lovely, sherbety colours. I hope to enter it in the:
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge which this week is a recipe of 1 circle, 2 papers and 3 flowers
- the Creative Card Crew's Cute and Girly theme
- Papertake Weekly's White and Bright challenge
- Cute Card Thursday's 'Whateva' challenge
- Simon Says Stamp 'Sing it Baby' challenge where my card is linked to the Alison Moyet song - Love Letters Straight From Your Heart.
The flowers are made from the same Marianne die except two of them were cut smaller to make them look different. I ran them through the cuttlebug in a script and dotty folder before I inked them with Worn Lipstick Distress ink and spritzed them with Cosmic Shimmer spray before adding a clear gem that I coloured green with my Pro Markers. Hope you like it!