Friday 25 November 2022

Graphic 45 '12 Days of Christmas' Cards and Mini Gift Boxes


Hi Everyone! 

Today I wanted to share some cards and mini gift boxes that I made using Graphic 45's '12 Day's of Christmas' collection. I have very little of this collection left so I'm trying to be good and use up what I have to make room for new purchases! lol!

I'm also trying to get back into making some video's for my Youtube channel so have included a link to my latest upload at the end of this post.

The card dimensions used were from Alicia Mcnamara's 'Papercraft Secrets' blog - so thank you for this fun card fold, which is another take on the Gatefold Card.

As always there is lots of fussy cutting which I really enjoy!

Hope you like my makes!








See the boxes and cards in more detail on my Youtube channel:








No comments:

Post a Comment