Tuesday 21 July 2020

A Little Bit Tropical

Hi All!
Just popping along today to share my makes for the Use Your Craft Stash challenge - which this week is Anything Goes and the letters G and/or H.
I dug into my Graphic 45 papers again and found a couple of lovely sentiment  panels in the 'Lost in Paradise' collection - one says 'Happy Place' and the other 'Hello Sunshine' so I used those as my 'H' s.
I also love boxes and decided to use this dinky Gable Box die that I bought on Ebay a few years ago. I love this little die and have just bought myself the slightly larger Crafter's Companion Picnic Box die so will share my makes with that at some point. I made one with a Green background paper and one peachy one, then fussy cut all my images and arranged them around my sentiments, before finishing with a few Gems These are perfect for all those little prezzies that you want to make look a bit bigger lol!
Hope you like them :)






No comments:

Post a Comment