Monday 18 May 2020

Vintage Lace

Hi Everyone!
Just thought I'd share a couple of my latest cards made with the lovely Vintage Lace Collection from Crafter's Companion. I set myself a challenge of only using a couple of half sheets of patterned papers, some scrap white card, a free sentiment stamp from the Crafter's Inspiration magazine and the lovely dies from the collection.

I fussy cut the flowers from the papers for my focal point, layered up and cut into all my die cuts and finished with some glitter and pearls!

Hope you like them! If you pop over to the Crafter's Companion website - Leann has been demoing this range on Crafter's TV today at some fabulous prices!

Thank you for stopping by my blog - please feel free to leave a comment so I can visit your blog too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment