Tuesday 19 May 2015

A Spirit of Adventure

Hi All! Hope you are loving the Crafter's Companion shows on Create and Craft. I've really enjoyed working with the Destinations CD but today I thought I'd show you a card I made with the stamps.


My favourite image is of the Can Can dancer so I stamped her out three times and coloured her in with my Spectrum Noir pens. The background frames were stamped out and I cut off the parrots and layered the dancers above them. I randomly stamped some of the floral elements in black around the edges and added a simple piece of red ribbon to finish. Hope you like it!
Back soon with some more inspiration.
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

Products Used:
Destinations Stamps – Can Can Dancers, Parrot Frames, Sentiment, Floral
Black and Silver card
Centura Pearl
Spectrum Noir Pens – TN2, FS3, DR1, DR6, CR10, EB1, GB10, IG8, IG6, IG2
Spectrum Pencils – 25 and 26
Glitter, Ribbon, Pearl Pen

Collall Tacky Glue, Red Tape, Glue Gel

1 comment: