Thursday 11 September 2014

Paddling Mice

Morning All!
Just a quick post to share a little top fold card I made using one of the lovely little stamps from the Sea Story - Brambly Hedge range.

I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils and then die cut the image. The card was made from Centura Pearl, a piece of which I embossed and then coloured over completely with my Spectrums to create a background and to colour match my image. I then added, mesh, ribbon, gems and some seashell charms. I love this dinky card - hope you do too!

Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

Paddling Mice stamped image and
sentiment from Sea Story
White Centura Pearl embossed and
coloured with Spectrum Noir Pen BT4
Spellbinders labels die
White mesh, ribbon, seashell charms
Glitter, Gems
Collall Glue and Glue Gel
Spectrum Noir Pens: BG6, BG4, BG2, BT4, BT2,
 TN3, TN2, GB8, FS3, CT4, CT3, OR1, PP5,
PP3, PP1, CR10, TB3, TB1, EB1, EB2
Spectrum Noir Pencils: 88, 89, 34, 17, 56, 65

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen, the image is adorable and I love the Swirls embossed background, that's my favourite Cuttlebug embossing folder.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete