Friday 30 May 2014

Spring Poppet

Hi Everyone!
Not sure where these weeks are going to, but they are definitely flying by fast! So here is a quick post to share another Faerie Poppets card using images and papers from the Faerie Poppets CD by Crafter's Companion.
I decided to go with a Spring-like colour scheme of yellows and greens. I embossed one of the papers with the Darice Honeycomb folder, and created my own flower embellishments using the Die'sire 'Bliss' quilling flower die and leaves - the centres of the flowers were made with micro beads. The Ribbon border was printed from the CD and I added a little flourish of green ribbon and square cut gems to finish.

Hope you like my card. I'd like to enter it into the Crafty Creations Challenge which this week is 'All About S - my choice is Spring.
Thanks for popping by!
Best wishes
Karen x

Products used:
Faerie Poppets CD Toppers Design 2
Design Sets – Design 5 Background Paper Colour 2
Design Sets – Design 12 Paper Colour 2
Embellishments – Design 5
Co’ordinations Cardstock for matting and layering
Die’sire Blissful Flower
Die’sire Leaf 2
Darice Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Micro-beads, Ribbon, Gems, Stickles

Collall All Purpose and Glue Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment